A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
According to the latest guidelines of University of North Bengal on CBCS, candidates passing vocational courses can apply in 'Programme' Courses (General courses) only. As this college offers only 'Honours Programme' courses, students passing Vocational exam cannot apply in this college.
The system requires the candidates to upload the scanned/digital copies of the following: (Allowed File Types: .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif)
- Passport Size photo
- Class Xth Admit Card
- Class XIIth Mark Sheet
- Class XIIth Passing Certificate (Optional)
- Scaned Signature of the Candidate
- Own Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates or Medical Certificate wherever applicable